Public information meeting for all town centre businesses in Barrhead.
Each business listed on the database received an invite by post, and where available by email, to attend an information meeting regarding the development of a business improvement district in Barrhead
Date: Wednesday 18th March
Venue: The FOundry, Main Street, Barrhead, East Renfrewshire, G78 1SW Email Barrhead Foundry Tel: 0141 580 1174
For all the businesses within the Town Centre, they have had a letter of invite and initial survey questionnaire.
This will be Barrhead Town Centre's first exposure to a factual presentation on the concept of BIDs. This meeting is to give as wide a view as possible of what BIDs can do through showing what Giffnock, Clarkston, Falkirk and Bathgate have actually done.
- Welcome and Introduction - Laura Molloy
- Intro video to BIDs from BIDs Scotland
- How a BID works - steering group, consultation, business plan and ballot (Laura Molloy)
- How a BID is funded - BID area, levy, collection and examples of average NDR's (Laura Molloy)
- Examples of what a BId has achieved for:
- Q and A
- Surveys completed
- Invite to steering group and intro to members
Copies of the presentations can be found below.